[aprssig] KPC3+

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 12:29:28 EST 2006

There is a jumper setting that allows you to pass/feed +12V out the DB
connector to the computer.

My initial guess would be that this jumper is set, and when you hook
up the computer it's shorting that 12V to ground.

Kantronics has manuals that show the pinouts and jumper settings on
their website if you don't have the book.

73 - Matt
KB0KQA