[aprssig] Garmin 182C cheap

Randy Pence rpence at 2khiway.net
Thu Feb 2 16:58:10 EST 2006

Sorry Missed the subject line in the last post. I have not had an
opportunity to load a blank chip yet with streets and trips but I have
no reason to believe it can not be loaded the same way as the waterway
and lights data. When I return home this weekend I can verify this and
report back. They will most likely be out of the units soon. I have not
been able to find any more in this area. The unit comes with inland
cartography already installed. Randy KD4JZY can you get detailed street
maps for this unit though? On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:24:11 -0500 Randy