[aprssig] Igating message traffic

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Feb 1 22:08:43 EST 2006

Right, looking for messages on the Internet side

I've got a logger connected to first.aprs.net port 1314 that shows the
messages.  But they don't seem to be gated to RF, and they're not showing up
in Xastir.  I'm going to change some settings in Xastir and see if I can at
least get them straight off the IS feed.  Gotta look over my aprsd settings.

Thanks,

Scott
N1VG