[aprssig] GPS276c

Brian bjeeper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:24:30 EST 2006

I have the 276C and I like it very much. It has a nice screen that is easy
to see. The unit comes with a nice cord that you can use to hook it up to
the GPS cord that came with your D700. Then it just plugs in, nice and easy.
It does have two serial ports but when I changed com two to NMEA it changes
com 1 from Garmin to none. Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet? The
manual says it does except GPWPL sentences.

Brian