[aprssig] TNC-200 Assistance

Ron Tonneson ron.tonneson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 22:43:19 EST 2006

Rich,

I am quite sure that your problem is the EPROM.  TheNet is a special networking EPROM that will
never work with UI-View.  I think that TNC is a TNC2 clone and if that is the case you need to get
the latest software loaded into the EPROM.  If you do not have access to a prom programmer I can help.

Ron - K0QVF