[aprssig] WB4APR "Official " APRS Website Mirror Updated 31 Dec 06 Now includes ANDE-RAFT stuff

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 05:31:06 EST 2006

I have updated my mirror of the WB4APR "official" APRS website located
on the U.S. Naval Academy server.  It is now currrent as of 31 Dec 2006
and now includes the ANDE-RAFT Satellite Operations page (new since my
last mirroring of the site).

Many users outside the U.S. have had problems accessing the original due
to a mis-configured domain server at the academy.   The URL of the
original is:

     < http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs.html >
                      or via direct IP addressing
     < http://131.122.80.201/~bruninga/aprs.html >

Note that the frequently quoted URL for this site ending in a .MIL
domain is obsolete.  The use and quoting of the .MIL URL should
bediscontinued.

My mirror site is located, as before, at:

     <  http://wa8lmf.net/bruninga/index.htm >

--

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   TNC Test CD