[aprssig] "Ancient" hardware (Was: Xastir on Solaris)

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sat Dec 30 13:59:52 EST 2006

I can beat all of you for mass, at least - my VAX 6000-510's hard drives
alone weigh more than all of those put together!  Speaking of which, if
anyone out there wants a VAX, it's free for the taking - I need to free up
some garage space.

Aside from that, I've got an SGI Indigo 2, NeXTStation Turbo Color,
AlphaStation 200, two SparcStation IPXs, two VAXStations, two MicroVAX IIs,
a Sparc 10 clone, a stack of HDS ViewStation X terminals (which have
actually been used for Xastir), a few C-64's, VIC-20s, and a C-128 (gave the
PETs away, sadly), and more 486s and things than I can count, despite giving
away a station wagon load recently.  One 486 is still in use burning UI-Digi
ROMs.

Scott
N1VG