[aprssig] Xastir on Solaris

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 29 16:49:42 EST 2006

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006, Floyd Rodgers wrote:

> Can anyone point me to an installable package for solaris 2.6.
> I've tried the compile versions a couple of times and got tired of
> not holding my mouth right.......

Ask on the Xastir list.  I know there are users that are running it
on Solaris that are on there.  Not many, but a few.  That's be your
best bet for getting help on a compiled version or compiling it
yourself.

I've compiled it on 2.5 or 2.6 before, but it's been quite a while.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer