[aprssig] power poles (oh noooo)

WB4GQK at aol.com WB4GQK at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 10:30:33 EST 2006

Hi Wes,

I installed one (1) set of Anderson Power poles to ease changing my Marine
SSB radio from the boat to the house. The SSB is an ICOM M802 as you well know
works just fine on Marine Bands as well as MARS bands. I am AAV4XR and it
makes it simple to have an NTIA compliant radio here in the house. I installed the
Anderson power poles on the boat almost 2 years ago.

I had the M802 on the boat about a month ago for a short cruise.  Everything
looked fine and obviously worked great. Anything in particular you are
interested in regards the "power" poles?

Jim