[aprssig] power poles (oh noooo)

R. Simmons pelican2 at silcom.com
Thu Dec 28 12:14:28 EST 2006

Poles similar to power poles are often used as pilings for piers and wharfs.
Possibly they recieve special treatment for their harsh environment, since
they are ( largely ) submerged for their entire lifespans. I would suggest
you pursue that line of thought, contact a harbor department, etc.

Bob S.