[aprssig] Attn UI-View Users: Precison Mapping 8.0 Service Pack 1 Released.

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Wed Dec 27 18:49:49 EST 2006

Stephen WA8LMF wrote...

> These problems have now been fixed with the release of
> Service Pack 1 for PMap 8.0   Download it here:
> <  http://www.undertowsoftware.com/Public/PMSAT80-SP1.exe >
> This is an 18MB self-extracting installer.  Unpack it into the main
> Precision Mapping 8.0 program folder.

If anyone is having trouble downloading the file from Undertow's site, try
the following link. It should be there for at least a week or two.

www.ui-view.org/~pmap-8

The file is 18,485,145 bytes. Downloaded into Windows, you should end up
with a 17.6 MB file (8 bits to the byte, 1024 bytes to the kilobyte, 1024 KB
to the MB). I just tested it and I could download it OK from here.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH