[aprssig] APRS Path Monitoring and Channel Loading Pages For SoCal Added To My Website

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 22:03:57 EST 2006

I now have both of M0CYP's UI-View add-ons up and running with my
UI-View webserver.

UI-Traffic and UI Network Analysis are up and running generating
statistics for southern California, as monitored off the air at my home
in Pasadena, California.

Website is:
    < http://wa8lmf.dyndns.org:14439 >

Click on the link for "144.39 MHz 2-Meter VHF activity in  southern
California".

For non-US viewers, note the enormous channel loading in Los Angeles
(the reason for all the path changes and discussions in North America).

[ The UI-Traffic display is running on local time (US Pacific Time).  To
see the full effect of the Los Angeles rush hours on APRS loading before
the graph clears and resets at midnight local time, check out the
UI-Traffic graph at about 0000 to 0400 UTC .

--

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   TNC Test CD
  http://wa8lmf.net/TNCtest