[aprssig] 10.151 lsb

James Smith k9apr at tawg.org
Fri Dec 22 19:45:28 EST 2006

Someone has a very distorted signal on 30 meter HF freq spanning a least
9khz and guess what? it isn't me, this time. Even though, I did get the
faithful letter saying it was my station causing the distortion from the
FCC field  office in D.C. Anyway, I'm in receive mode only now. So
whoever has a station on that frequency you might want to check your
equipment. I couldn't decode the signal, but did see it via a spectrum
analyzer. This is just a FYI, not whining!!!!

73, K9APR