[aprssig] PSKMail Live CD

Jeff Davis, KE9V jl.davis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 11:18:55 EST 2006

All of what you say is true but much more appropriate to the Internet
cloud than amateur radio, IMHO.

Following your logic I could develop a new mode of operation that
could only be accessed using a certain ICOM transceiver (for example).
Legal? Yes... in the spirit of the hobby?

Creating and promoting exclusionary modes that require proprietary
hardware and software seems more like an old boys club than
enlightened thinking -- especially when those signals invade the RF
sandbox where we are all allowed to play.

73, Jeff