[aprssig] PSKMail Live CD

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Dec 20 10:42:38 EST 2006

I've been thining about a PSK31-based system for a while now, and I think
it's perfectly adequate if it's done right.  You can run multiple carriers
in a 3-kHz passband, and with proper management you could coordinate a fair
amount of traffic.  Does it really matter if it takes 2 minutes for a
message to come through?  If the system is properly automated you don't have
to sit there and babysit it.

Scott
N1VG