[aprssig] APRS USER TELEMETRY Plan for ANDE and RAFT

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Dec 19 19:55:25 EST 2006

> Not quite. The following page doesn't include the date stamp.
> www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=WE4APR-9
>
> The following one does.
> www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=WE4APR-9&time=1

Thanks.  Those are lists for just a single callsign.  We are
looking at the overall list on the bottom of the pcsat.aprs.org
page which Steve has prepared to capture all the packets both
FROM and digiepated BY all four of our satellites.  In this case
we are interested in the list of all raw packets heard on their
downlinks for quick comparison as a whole so it is helpful to
click on the UTC version of the overall table and list.

Thanks
Bob