[aprssig] APRS USER TELEMETRY Plan for ANDE and RAFT

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Dec 19 19:29:59 EST 2006

Bob WB4APR wrote...

> CAUTION:  Since the FINDU page normally does not have a
> time stamp and only shows the relative age of a packet (but
> no reference) it is obsolete the moment you view it.

Not quite. The following page doesn't include the date stamp.
www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=WE4APR-9

The following one does.
www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=WE4APR-9&time=1

The time is UTC, and as far as I know, the time shown is the time
according to the APRS-IS at the moment it was gated.

PS - it looks like the above station transmits the status text
"147.075Mhz_VoiceAlert 144.39" every single transmission.
If the device being used has the capability, it could be backed
off to every several transmissions to save bandwidth.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH