[aprssig] Mic muting

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Sun Dec 17 23:28:26 EST 2006

I don't have a GPS connected, so I wouldn't know about GPS noise.  I
don't hear any packet noise, not to say it isn't there but with the
thing turned all the way up I hear a faint white noise and an
occasional change to nothingness, probably caused by the squelch.  I
don't hear anything that sounds like packet traffic.

I bought it solely for an IGate.  It hasn't been installed in a
vehicle ever or used it as a dumb tracker.

--Droo, K1XVM