[aprssig] Mic muting

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Sun Dec 17 23:09:01 EST 2006

My squelch is set to 4 because my radio never found an opening unless
I set it there.  The ARX2B antenna is a bit touchy I guess, or things
around the radio are creating the issue.  4 seemed to be the best
compromise so that my station can still find a slot to
transmit.  It's a bi-directional IGate.

My DR-135 is connected to a DM330MV power supply.

I don't hear anything unless I turn it up, and if I turn it up all
the way I hear the faint white noise and nothing else.  I can't even
hear the TNC traffic or anything like that.

Seems they broke something in the new models maybe.  :)

--Droo, K1XVM