[aprssig] Winaprs 2.8.2 for pmap3

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Sat Dec 16 23:14:00 EST 2006

You have to download a special version of the later versions that will use
the PMAP 3.0 ocx. They should be on the TAPR site. It has a bug in that the
pmap windows can not be resized and remain a square, it will also put little
ghost bars down in the task bar for each pmap window open. The version you
have is probably using the ocx file for later pmap software.

Thank You,
Brian N2KGC