[aprssig] Filter feeds

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Mon Aug 28 13:39:35 EDT 2006

Let's look at what your filter says:

Pass all weather objects and messages from ilx*, all messages (and
associated posits), all packets from stations starting with K9KRW and
KB5YQX-1 but nothing from stations starting with CW.

Did you mean

filter t/n/ILX* t/n/MKX* b/K9KRW*/KB9YQX-1 -b/CW*

That said, I don't see using wildcards in the t filter as currently
working (I am seeing all weather with the above filter).  I would
recommend using a filter of p/ILX/MKX to get all weather from those NWS
offices.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net