[aprssig] Filter port 14580

Roger Bille roger.bille at telia.com
Mon Aug 28 13:28:47 EDT 2006

 Robbie,

 First I don't understand what you trying to achieve with 2 of your filter
settings:

 t/n/ilx*
 The ilx* part is not defined in the spec. It should be a full callsign with
a third parameter with a distance. For example t/n/W9INF/500, this will pass
all NWS objects within 500 km from your last known position. What do you
want to get?

 t/mkx*
 Only m will match messages. km* doesn't have any meaning and is rejected.
What do you want?

 When you request messages you will also get the position of the message
sender.

 73 de Roger/sm5nrk