[aprssig] TNC-X anyone?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sun Aug 27 18:27:50 EDT 2006

> So, when is the T2 going to be on the market?
>
> Sorry, I have not paid close attention the last few
> weeks.....

Testing has been taking longer than I expected.  I really want to make sure
the decode performance is up to par before it hits the market.  Needs a lot
of documentation work still, too.  I've got the third round of beta test
boards on the way now.

I don't have nearly all of the planned features implemented, but most of the
base feature set for the initial release is done.

I'll be demoing the device at DCC next month.  Looks like I might also be
giving a talk on it - it's different enough from what's out there now that I
don't expect to have any trouble filling up 45 minutes talking about it.
Not that I usually have much trouble talking for 45 minutes about ANYTHING.
;]

Scott
N1VG