[aprssig] Delayed packets (yet again)

Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV aprs at almostanywhere.com
Fri Aug 25 18:18:36 EDT 2006

While USB-Serial may be an issue, I have seen the issue with an Igate
using a regular hardware (no usb) serial port.
I recently watched a balloon flight via RF and saw the delayed packet
phenomenon over RF with no internet connection.
I think the problem may be digi related but I can't prove that.
I am waiting for Scott to release the OT2 so I can put one in one of
the suspect digi sites and see if there is any difference.

Bruce, KQ4TV