[aprssig] Tap into in-dash GPS Navigation for APRS?

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 05:12:10 EDT 2006

Correct.  There is a geekey website about it all if you search for it (I
lost the link with the old hard drive)...  OnStar do not use NMEA
internally.  I think if you add BMW to the search it may help..

I think there was a link to it from this list some months back?  The
article had pictures of how to dismantle the OnStar boxes and all that
too...

Dave G0WBX.