[aprssig] Need software advice -- offline please

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Tue Aug 22 16:33:43 EDT 2006

I think WinAPRS  Version 2.5.1 with Precision Mapping Version 3 or 3.5 maps
will work.  That too might be just a little slower than what you are
accustomed to but it should work fine.  I have run it on my old computer
during demo's.

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info