Honda voltage [was] Re: [aprssig] Tracking my trip

Tim Smith rt_smith at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 19:23:40 EDT 2006

How far from the battery are you measuring?   Are you seeing a voltage
drop randomly or do you notice the drop when your radio transmits a
position?  Even with a #10 feeding my transceiver (8 feet from the
battery) I see as much as 1 volt drop (at the radio end).

What is the measurement right at the battery terminals?

Tim, N1TI