[aprssig] Messaging breakout (xastir)

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at kd4rdb.com
Fri Aug 18 17:37:28 EDT 2006

I guess my question would be how are the messages formatted when sent out
the serial port of the T2  ( I suppose I should test this in my own house
rather than ask aloud on the sig).... consider this:
Remote station sends me a message.
I get the message and the T2 sends it out the serial port.
Remote station never hears my ACK
Remote station sends message again.
I get the message and the T2 sends it out the serial port.

Is the message number included in the text so I can keep up with what's a
dupe and what's new?
Wes