[aprssig] Beacon Doesn't

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Thu Aug 17 19:21:14 EDT 2006

I really did think about it. Only had two objections. 1.) Didn't know the
_complete_ PHG data for the objects I was adding. 2.) Didn't like the way the
Voice Repeater Circles messed with the APRS Digipeater circles. You're SUPPOSED
to be able to view only one or the other in UI-View's PHG plug-in but that
ASSUMES that everybody has setup there PHG circles correctly. When I _try_ to
filter out the Voice Repeaters PHG circles I wind up filtering out some of the
APRS Digi's at the same time.