[aprssig] Beacon Doesn't

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Wed Aug 16 23:36:00 EDT 2006

I use BEACON all the time to transmit objects.

#! /bin/bash
/usr/sbin/beacon -c N0YXV -d APJI23 -s radio ";146.94   *`date
'+%H%M%S'`z4055.55N/09821.75Wr 146.94-   Tone123  Link24&18"

(Script has only two lines incase it gets word wrapped in email.) The blank
spaces between the .94 and the * have to be there.