[aprssig] KPC-3+ momentarily inop w/ AGW

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Sat Aug 12 11:19:57 EDT 2006

I would have to say something is not set up correctly with AGWPE. I
would help if you could give us some information as to the settings in
AGWPE, what port the computer is using, etc.  I have an KPC3+ and AGWPE,
so you could probably just duplicate my settings and just adjust for the
comm port the TNC is connected to.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com