[aprssig] new software

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Sat Aug 12 06:53:23 EDT 2006

I would try AGWTracker.  AGWTracker needs to use the SV2AGW AGWPE packet
engine to interface to the TNC, but it is very nice. It can use UI-VIew
maps, can use maps directly from the Internet, or can even use MapPoint.
George also has a Unicode version that allows AGWT to be used in many
different languages so it is sure to gain momentum worldwide over time.

If you want to have a Digi and Igate, then also download AGWUIDigi. It's
also free and interfaces to the TNC the same way. Bu using AGWPE,
multiple programs can access the TNC.

The problem with UI-View is that the author died and he wanted the
source code destroyed.  In doing so the program is an orphan. No
enhancements can be made to it. It is frozen is time.

http://www.elcom.gr/sv2agw/

First, download AGWPE and install and get it working with your TNC. Then
download other programs and install. Very easy. If you run into trouble,
just write.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com