[aprssig] Re: aprssig New ham

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 18:14:17 EDT 2006

From: "Tim Smith" <rt_smith at yahoo.com>

After owning just about every HT made, I keep coming back to Yaesu for
rugged constuction and reliability.  Drop a VX series, dust it off and
keep using it.  Drop a D7, F6, or IC (IC really means "I crack")...and
you'll probably end up sending it back to the factory.

73,  Tim

  Drifting OT...but
  I don't know Tim.  Thought I would be dead in the water, but I've dropped my F6 three times with enough height to pop the battery off and I can't even find the impact points.  Another time when it skidded across the pavement, face down, did do some scratching....(:-(  but I'm sure they all would.
  73, Steve, K9DCI