[aprssig] APRS enabled Tide/Flood gauges and monitors

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Aug 10 13:51:50 EDT 2006

I saw the demo at Dayton and talked to the guy for a bit (in the 30 minutes
or so I wasn't in my own booth!) but I can't remember what it was called
now.  The Hamvention site has nothing on it anymore, no list of exhibitors
or anything, so that doesn't help.  Maybe I've got his card somewhere.

Scott
N1VG