[aprssig] Episode 5 - APRSTV online

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 10:36:03 EDT 2006

When this was taped, no one was contemplating putting it on APRSTV, so
there is not much footage of APRS and radio communications.  Does
anyone know what APRS client the girl that pops up and says, "Cyclist
32 has passed the halfway marker" is from?

In future episodes I have planned a review of some GPS units,
installation instructions for using PM7 and NWSGet with UI-View32,
building an antenna specifically for APRS, and in a few months, an
episode from Croatia and Serbia.

If there is a topic you want to have featured, please let me know so I
can work on it.

--
John Habbinga, KC5ZRQ
Lubbock, Texas