[aprssig] "Packet Radio USB micro TNC"

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Aug 4 11:23:28 EDT 2006

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Amateur Radio WB8NUT wrote:

> Is the Tracker2 supposed to be a fully capable KISS TNC in addition to
> all the APRS support?

Yea.  KISS support _while_ doing tracking _while_ doing pre-emptive
WIDEn-N digipeating _while_ doing anti-tracking (waypoints on the
GPS screen)...

Flash upgradeable by the user.  I've updated mine several times
already.

> Any pricing yet for this Tracker2?

He's been estimating $65 so far (for a kit I think, no case?), but
no definite price has been set yet.