[aprssig] Documenting Interface - Trimble Placer 450 GPS

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Aug 2 16:38:43 EDT 2006

I use Eagle PCB, mostly.  The free version works great as long as your board
isn't over a certain size.  The library editor is a pain, but I'm used to it
now.  Unlike some of the free layout tools, it'll generate industry-standard
Gerber files that you can send directly to any board house.

Scott
N1VG