RE: [aprssig] Documenting Interface - Trimble Placer 450 GPS

David Huff davidh at cf.distek.com
Wed Aug 2 15:40:49 EDT 2006

You can try expressPCB (http://www.expresspcb.com) they have a FREE
software package called expressSCH that will allow you to make schematic
drawings of the circuit. (it has a menu item to save the schematic as a
.bmp image file) You can also use the expressPCB to layout the board or
system.

<SNIP>

	My question is.... what are folks using to show the design of a
circuit....
not a PCB, but parts layout etc? Technical docs is not my forte yet....
[GRIN] I do have MS Visio. To see a picture of what I am talking about
you
can see the pic at www.ferrell.cc/motorola  pretty raw since it was done
just for my troubleshooting........

...DOUG