[aprssig] Anyone know what DISABL is?

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:22:00 EDT 2006

I wouldn't be able to hear a UT station in IL terrestrially.  I'm guessing
there are bunches of these if it's a standard config in a KPC3.

Would actually be interesting to hunt it down.  I think I determined it's
north of me because stations that were south of me couldn't digi through
it.  I can compell it to transmit because it digipeats on the DISABL call as
well.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.