[aprssig] Anyone know what DISABL is?

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:24:49 EDT 2006

I actually was able to connect to it but was able to get nothing more than a
"DISABL}" out of it.  Lets assume that this is a KPC-3 with the node turned
off.  What "commands" would I enter to get something out of it.  I've tryied
i, h, r, ?, /help and /?.  What else could I try.  Note that I have a poor
path to this station whereever it might be.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.