[aprssig] ebay radios

Larry Cerney lcerney at viawest.net
Sat Apr 29 13:32:22 EDT 2006

Andrew,

I bet his English is better then your Chinese. ;-)

73.

Larry

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary

telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and

it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the

cat."

-Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

  _____