[aprssig] Google isn't my friend, it's Big Brother...

David Odom dodom at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 27 14:29:13 EDT 2006

Wes,
I don't see what you are talking about.  I compared the Google map with my Precision Mapping 6.0 map and they seem to be the same except that just north east of the end of the street where you have the VOR symbol the Precision map shows a little peak called Sand Mountain.  Google names some of the streets that Precision does not name.

Dave...
W4VOR