[aprssig] Anyone know w8kk

Fred Atkinson fred at wb4aej.com
Thu Apr 27 13:35:47 EDT 2006

     I was hoping that he'd stay airboune for another hour or so.  Today is the last day of my WANs course and I thought I'd give the students some fun by showing them a little bit about APRS.

     I had the class PC on a projector but he was apparently on approach to his destination just before class.  The students seemed to be interested in it.

     Oh, well.

                                                Fred, WB4AEJ