[aprssig] APRS in remote California - some results

Bill York iago at pobox.com
Thu Apr 27 13:03:45 EDT 2006

FWIW, i have *had it* with POP mail. even IMAP gets my bloodpressure
up. gmail all the way. i forward everything to it, i don't have to
change my address, it handles everything perfectly, i can read it from
everywhere, and i don't have to manage folders because i just archive
it and the google search engine finds it.

73, Bill KE5HWY