[aprssig] How does this work then? "Portuguese Invasion"of Eastern

lcerney at viawest.net lcerney at viawest.net
Wed Apr 26 14:34:44 EDT 2006

This is not new.  I run the I-Gate in Denver, CO and have had CT blocked in
UI-View for a couple of years!  One of the CT stations out by the thriving
metropolis of Punkin Center, CO is the Portuguese ARRL!
I sent a couple of emails to them with no response and asked about it here with
no response, so I just blocked them in software.
With all the talk of securing our borders, I don’t think we shouldn’t be letting
the Portuguese sneak in through APRS ;-)

> f5vag at nerim.net wrote:

This message was sent using ViaWest's Vmail.
http://www.viawest.net/