[aprssig] WX and Wind and mountain tops...

Bogdan, Rick rbogdan at ursinus.edu
Tue Apr 25 19:10:53 EDT 2006

Bob,

Have you ever visited this site? http://www.drgibson.com/towers/

We looked into wind power when we bought this house 5 years ago, but after a
on-line survey it would take almost 15+ years before any payback would be
seen.  So, we have gone this route, replace the 20 year old appliances, oil
furnace, with the most efficient equipment available.  The payback was seen
almost immediately. For an example we went with a tank less (on demand)
propane hot water heater, which has cut our oil consumption by almost 1/2.

A little off topic, sri.

Rick ka1udx
http://wepages.ursinus.edu/ka1udx