[aprssig] Ports used on UIView

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Sat Apr 22 19:14:38 EDT 2006

If your using a Dynamic IP Service you might want to look at Port Forwarding.
Some Dynamic IP Services will let you run a web server on a port other than 80.
With port forwarding the whole world will see your server on Port 80 but you
DynamIC IP Service will reroute (somewhat kind of) your packet to the Port
number of your choice.