[aprssig] Looking for a LINUX solution - TNC to INET only

Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Fri Apr 21 22:26:19 EDT 2006

Andrew Rich wrote:
> Kewl
>
> Can someone give me a hand to get it running ?
>
> Do I just download the files and then open with a browser or do you run it
> in LINUX ?
>
> I am a bit lost.....

To obtain a copy, you have to ask for it,
http://www.aprs-is.net/javAPRSSrvr/

Support is readily available on the Yahoo group for it and Pete gets you
started with a relatively custom config file.

It's a java program, so you just run the jar file with java
(command-line) after setting up your config file.

-Lance KJ5O

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat
the cookies.