[aprssig] Windows re-booting

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:22:39 EDT 2006

Check this Andrew if your using XP,

Right click on My Computer, then left click Properties. Click the
advanced Tab, then the Startup and Recovery SETTINGS button.

Under the system failure area, UNCHECK the Automatically Restart.

That drove me crazy too until I did that. I never did find out what was
causing the darn thing to reboot, but that made it stop.

Hope this helps,
Richard
KB4YTM