[aprssig] Winaprs and Precision Mapping

Mark Sproul kb2ici at amsat.org
Wed Apr 19 15:44:35 EDT 2006

John

Can you tell me what the error says or send me a screen shot

A common problem is write protected folders.

Mark

>I have been trying to switch over to Tiger maps from Pmap and seem to be
>having problems. I have downloaded the county files for  Virginia and
>unzipped them. Now when I run the new Winaprs it starts processing them
>and will get to a point and stop. It reports a error at a certain line
>number and says the program must quit. I went back and downloaded the file
>again and it still says the same thing. Anyone got any ideas what might be
>going on? Thanks << John

Mark Sproul                              |
http://ecs.rutgers.edu                   |
msproul at jove.rutgers.edu                 |
Manager - Engineering Computing Services | 732-445-3121
Rutgers University School of Engineering |
Office: Eng D111                         |